This project is based on the idea that it’s possible to increase social reintegration of offenders through dialogue when it involves the various actors that take part in the transition process from the prison context to the community. Hence, DIACEN aims at developing a comprehensive solution in preparing inmates for release, by involving all relevant parties concerning their training and education activities. The ultimate goal is to reduce recidivism.
- CPIP – Center for Promoting Lifelong Learning, Romania
- IPS_Innovative Prison Systems, Portugal
- Association ARID Lacjum, Poland
- Association Antigone, Italy
- ICPA – International Corrections and Prisons Association, The Netherlands