It is widely recognised that street gangs are connected with violence. Aggressive and violent youths are at greater risk of joining collectivities that we call street gangs or troublesome youth groups. Many European countries face reality, therefore, the study of European street gangs and troublesome youth groups is of great importance as it will enable a better understanding of the causes of youth violence.
- Fundação “O Século”, Portugal
- IPS_Innovative Prison Systems, Portugal
- Center for Promoting Lifelong Learning (CPIP), Romania
- Human Development and Social Integration Regional Center (Areopagus), Romania
- Charity and support fund “Garstycios grudas”, Lithuania
- Psychological support and counselling centre (PPKC), Lithuania
- Universita Degli Studi Di Sassari, Italy
- Istituto Europeo per lo Sviluppo Socio Economico, Italy
Go to the FRAME GANG website for more information on this project.