The WayOut project is fundamentally aimed at building a common framework to evaluate Exit programmes along with the development of an innovative and integrated programme based on proven effectiveness approaches. Ultimately, the project will improve and facilitate the implementation of Exit Programmes across the Criminal Justice system, namely in prison and probation settings. Hence, this project responds to one of the European Union’s security concerns: the problem of radicalisation leading to violent extremism.
- Université Toulouse – Jean Jaurès, France
- IPS_Innovative Prison Systems, Portugal
- BSAFE LAB of UBI University, Portugal
- AVANS University of Applied Sciences – Centre of Expertise for Public Safety and Criminal Justice, The Netherlands
- De Federale Overheidsdienst Justitie – Le Service Public Federal Justice, Belgium
- Bremen Senate of Justice and Constitution, Germany