ECOPRIS promotes open and flexible learning, virtual mobility and other innovative learning methods, fostering the development of entrepreneurial skills and improvement of the capacities of organisations in the areas of inclusion of inmates. This project gathers, in its consortia, prison administrations from different countries, universities, training organisations and private companies, aiming to develop a work–based training courses addressing prison work initiatives and management skills, namely: prison work and industries awareness, marketing, management, innovation in public correctional organisations, entrepreneurship, communication, ICT, and teamwork.
- BSAFE LAB law enforcement, justice and public safety research and technology transfer lab – Beira Interior University, Portugal
- IPS_Innovative Prison Systems, Portugal
- Timisoara Penitentiary, Romania
- Center for Promoting Lifelong Learning (CPIP), Romania
- West University of Timisoara, Romania
- General Directorate of Prisons and Detention Houses, Turkey
- EuroPris – European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services (Netherlands and Belgium)